DNA Test Information
Genetic Testing Laboratories Australia, PTY. LTD. (GTL Australia) is dedicated to providing accurate and affordable DNA tests for those in search of answers. Committed to providing tests that ensure your privacy and discretion, our DNA and paternity testing services follow strict guidelines that ensure you are receiving the most dependable DNA and paternity test results.
At Genetic Testing Laboratories Australia, PTY. LTD (GTL Australia), we are dedicated to providing discrete, accurate, and affordable DNA testing. We have set ourselves apart as technically advanced provider of DNA testing services. The AABB has accredited us as a Parentage Testing Laboratory and with that comes high-quality service for you. Our trustworthy services and test results are overseen by PhD scientists who comprehensively review all DNA and paternity test results before they are sent to the client. If you should have any specific questions regarding out tests or services, please call us toll-free at 07 3387 0177 or email us at email@example.com.
To accommodate the many needs of our clients, we offer a variety of services that are designed to provide the answers you're looking for. Our home paternity test kits, as well as our many other DNA tests, provide results you need to move on with your life. To ensure that you are provided with the most accurate and dependable test results, we perform rigorous quality checks on each of the three phases of our DNA test procedure: the case login, DNA analysis, and report generation. Our careful procedural supervision is part of what makes our reliable DNA and paternity testing services the choice of so many looking for answers.
In most cases, a paternity test or other human identification test is accompanied by stress, excitement, anticipation, or a multitude of other strong emotions. The last thing you want to do is add to the already straining situation by taking a DNA paternity test that requires a lot of your time, money, or attention. Our home DNA test kits, including our popular paternity tests, offer you the option of collecting samples in the privacy of your home and sending them to our testing laboratories. When your home DNA test kit has been processed, we will mail the results back your home.
DNA Test Sample Collection
Since DNA tests are highly sensitive, it is especially important that the samples are collected carefully and according to guidelines to avoid cross-contamination.
We offer two different methods of DNA sample collection to choose from: Buccal and Blood collection.
- A buccal DNA sample is collected by swabbing the inside cheek of each participant. This method is quick and painless.
- A blood DNA sample tests a small blood sample that can be obtained by a doctor or through a piercing the finger with a small lancet. The small drop of blood should be transferred to the DNA test collection card. If a child is under 8 years of age, please consult your physician for the blood sample.
Please read on for more information about our informational DNA tests and legal DNA tests as the sample collection guidelines differ.
There are variety of reasons people and families have DNA tests performed. Whether you are interested in determining paternity, maternity, siblingship, or any other familial relationship, GTL Australia is here to help. But before you order your DNA test kit, it is important that you consider whether you need the test for informational purposes, or for legal purposes. If you just need peace of mind and will use the DNA test results for personal use only, then our informational tests are appropriate. If you wish to present the test results in court, then we recommend you consider our legal DNA test option. Both tests are performed using the same technology and attention to detail, however the legal paternity testing procedure addresses additional legal requirements and procedures. These include: completion of relevant legal paperwork, the involvement of a disinterested third party, dated and recent positive legal identification, confirmation that participants are of legal age (accompanied by a legal guardian), and testing kit delivery via 2nd day courier or better in the specially sealed envelope provided.
Legal DNA & Paternity Testing Quick Check
Below is a check list of items and requirements of our legal DNA and paternity testing procedures. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us toll-free at 07 3387 0177.
- One unrelated, disinterested witness to take/oversee sample collection
- Witness and test participants (sample providers) must complete and sign appropriate paperwork
- Test participants must provide a recent form of positive identification
- All positive identifications must be signed by participants (or legal guardian if a participant is a minor or a legally incompetent adult)
- DNA test kit must be packaged and sealed in the envelope provided by the witness
- Sealed test envelope must be sent by the witness to GTL Australia by 2nd day courier or better
Legal DNA Test Identification
To ensure that the DNA test procedure is properly carried out, please review the following list of acceptable forms of identification.
- Recent Polaroid or photograph that clearly identifies test participant
- Military ID (color copied and clearly legible)
- State Drivers' License (color copied and clearly legible)
- State or Federal ID (color copied and clearly legible)
Again, if you have any questions about our DNA or paternity tests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 07 3387 0177.
GTL Australia DNA Tests & Paternity Testing Services
Devoted to our Clients
We appreciate your feedback and welcome your questions about DNA and paternity testing services from GTL. For more information about our DNA test options (including paternity tests, ancestry tests, and more), please email email@example.com or call us toll-free at 07 3387 0177.