How We Protect Your Privacy and Security
We self-certify compliance with: SafeHarbor
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we’ll give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we’re collecting, how we’ll use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. We’ll give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we’ll respect the choices you make.
- Relevance. We’ll collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention. We’ll keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy. We’ll take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate.
- Access. We’ll provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security. We’ll take appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
You may also view the BBB EU/US Safe Harbor Dispute Resolution Participants.
Information We Gather
GTL Australia is dedicated to your privacy and security and will not share your information with others except at your request. GTL Australia does not sell information to others under any circumstances.
What personal information does GTL Australia gather?
We collect only the information you provide to us, and we use the information you enter on our Web site, provide by telephone, or include by email strictly to provide you with the services you request in the manner in which you request them.
When is this information ever provided to others?
Delivery of Services
Legally Binding DNA tests and Immigration tests, for example, involve a release of your information within the guidelines you establish: we provide the results of DNA tests to third parties only at your request, and strictly within the parameters necessary for legal compliance.
Protection of GTL Australia and Others
Our safe shopping guarantee
Our promise to you: we use the most advanced technology available to protect you and your transactions.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we securely transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Our Safe Shopping Guarantee
- Safety. The GTL Australia Safe Shopping Guarantee protects you while
you investigate DNA tests At GTL Australia, so that you never have to worry about credit card safety.
We guarantee that every transaction you make at GTL Australia will be 100 percent safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at GTL.
- Security. We protect the security of your information during transmission by using 128-bit encrypted Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, the highest level of protection available for all your Internet communications, including credit card use and financial transactions, and which encrypts information you input.
- Discretion. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Prudence. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Interested our DNA Testing and Paternity Testing?
Review a complete guide to our services, fees and refund policies.